Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Since my last blog.......The DiMarias have arrived...Randall and Sharron have left and we purchased a bicycle for the villa. Kirsten, Bianca, John and Made drove into Denpasar to look for bikes. We went to an amazing bike shop with many to choose from. Kirsten was interested in an old fashioned ladies bike complete with shopping basket in front. After not too much negotiation we arrived at a price that pleased everybody concerned. Made tested "the mono capabilities" (pictured) of the bikes. Dined at "Little India" ..had way too much to eat....had great night...great company.I will hand over to Bianca. Hi everyone this is Bianca here, This is my 3rd day here in Bali and Iam already enjoying it except for the heat, it is very humid and hot!! Yesterday my mum, Kirsten, my dad and I all went to Galleria for shopping at Matahari. had lots of fun and bought lots of stuff then we went home and had a swim just in time for Indian!
Om Swastiastu......
Sharon & John

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. I am going to get one pink bike, the same with Nicole's...

    ReplyDelete